We meet Wednesdays throughout the school year from 6:30-8pm. Each evening the children participate in small group time, large group teaching and gym time.
(After registering online, please also complete the Medical Release form and submit your payment. The Medical Release form can be emailed to Gwen MacDonald, Director of Children's Ministries. The form and payment via cash or check can also be done in the church office.)
- Cubbies celebrates spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word. Potty-trained children who have turned 3 by September 1 and 4 year olds may participate.
- Sparks opens up a rich world of Bible truths for curious Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders. In 3 years, Sparkies learn about the Bible from cover to cover through memory verses and exciting biographies, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- Truth & Training engages students in 3rd-6th grade by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to growing in Christ's grace. This year they will explore the meaning of God's grace and how it affects their lives through Discovery of Grace.
Each 90-minute encounter combines learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistible excitement for churched and unchurched kids alike. Club is divided into three segments:
- Age-appropriate games on the Awana game circle
- Small group interaction and completion of Bible-based lessons
- Bible teaching, worship, award presentations, and the Gospel message