The Awana mission is to reach children with the gospel of Jesus Christ and engage them in lifelong discipleship. Our prayer is that students will come to know, love, and serve Him.
- Cubbies (ages 3-4) learn what the Bible teaches us about God's character
- Sparks (grades 5K-2) go on a sequential journey, building a foundation of biblical wisdom as they explore Genesis through Revelation.
- Truth & Training (grades 3-6) presents students with basic truths of the Christian faith and trains them to apply these truths to their daily lives.
Each 90-minute encounter combines learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistible excitement for churched and unchurched kids alike. Club is divided into three segments:
- Age-appropriate games on the Awana game circle
- Small group interaction and completion of Bible-based lessons
- Bible teaching, worship, award presentations, and the Gospel message
See a list of the 2018/19 Awana Theme Nights!