**AS OF 3-18-20, AWANA WILL NOT MEET UNTIL AFTER EASTER. WATCH FOR UPDATES.**
Awana is a Wednesday night ministry held during the school year. The Awana mission is to reach children with the gospel of Jesus Christ and engage them in lifelong discipleship. Our prayer is that students will come to know, love, and serve Him.
- Cubbies (ages 3-4) learn what the Bible teaches us about God's character
- Sparks (grades 5K-2) go on a sequential journey, building a foundation of biblical wisdom as they explore Genesis through Revelation.
- Truth & Training (grades 3-6) presents students with basic truths of the Christian faith and trains them to apply these truths to their daily lives.
Each 90-minute encounter combines learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistible excitement for churched and unchurched kids alike. Club is divided into three segments:
- Age-appropriate games on the Awana game circle
- Small group interaction and completion of Bible-based lessons
- Bible teaching, worship, award presentations, and the Gospel message
**Please submit a new form for each child.**
**After registering online, please also fill out the Medical Release form. Forms can be filled out and submitted to Gwen MacDonald electronically or you can print the pdf form and return it to the church office with payment.