Children can know all about God and say the right things, but that is not enough: each child must undergo a spiritual transformation (Colossians 1:13-14). That transformation results in a new heart, a new nature, a new allegiance and a new master -- and will demonstrate itself in a life of obedience (I John 2:3-4).
Our Children’s Ministry is dedicated to nurturing each child toward the day when he/she will have enough maturity to comprehend his/her sinfulness before God and the need to make a personal commitment to Him. Once that spiritual transformation has occurred, we are committed to the ongoing process of helping students grow in their biblical knowledge and obedience, which will demonstrate itself in increasing Christlike character and conduct.
- Preschool: Lays biblical foundation stones in the lives of our little ones
- Grade 5K: Introduces kids to God's loving character, greatness, and plan
- Grade 1: Supplies children with a solid foundation of knowing God
- Grade 2: Anchors students to the authority and power of God’s Word
- Grade 3: Immerses children in the life of Jesus Christ
- Grade 4: Leads students to a new appreciation of God’s Church
- Grade 5: Shows children a panorama of God's plan from Genesis to today
- Grade 6: Arms students to walk with God on their own
The Awana mission is to reach children with the gospel of Jesus Christ and engage them in lifelong discipleship. Our prayer is that students will come to know, love, and serve Him.
- Cubbies (ages 3-4) learn what the Bible teaches us about God's character
- Sparks (grades 5K-2) go on a sequential journey, building a foundation of biblical wisdom as they explore Genesis through Revelation.
- Truth & Training (grades 3-6) presents students with basic truths of the Christian faith and trains them to apply these truths to their daily lives.