Current Bible Studies
- A Tuesday evening Bible Study, led by Nancy Veenendaal, will meet at 6:30pm at her home and will go through the book Discerning The Voice Of God by Priscilla Shirer.
- A Precepts Bible Study on the book of James will meet every other week. Choose either Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm or Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am. For more information, contact Lora Lynds.
- A Bible Study discussing the book of Philippians meets Wednesdays at 9:30am. Contact Kathy Baalke for more details.
- First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible Study focused on growing in our knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. It meets Wednesdays; choose either 9:30-11:30am or 6:30-8pm. Childcare will be provided. Contact Summar Corrigan for more information.
- A Wednesday morning Bible Study, led by Tom Rice, will meet at 9:30am and will be studying I & II Samuel.
- Men's Stepping Up Video Study meets Wednesdays at 6:30pm in the South Fellowship Hall. Discipleship is a key building block in the life of every Christian man. It's through discipleship that we learn to follow Jesus, take up our cross, love our families sacrificially, and influence others. Led by Jeff Smyth, we'll seek to apply Scripture to our lives so that every man walks in strength, courage, kindness and truth.