Current Bible Studies
- A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART -- Tuesdays at 6:30pm at the home of Nancy V. Led by Nancy V. Cost is $6. Starts September 15.
Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by embracing His plan for you. And find real purpose in a life of prayer, a life of priorities, a life as A Woman After God’s Own Heart.
- PRECEPTS STUDY ON THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH -- Meets every other Tuesday at 6:30pm at the home of Christel B. or every other Wednesday at 9:30am at church; led by Lora L. Starts September 1 & 2
- LADIES' BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at church; led by Marlene G. & Vicki M. Starts September 9.
- FIRST LOVE BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at church; led by Summar C. Cost is $20. Starts September 9; childcare available upon request. (This study also has the option for you to "Zoom" in. Contact the church office for details.)
First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible study focused on growing in knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. This year’s study is The Great I AM Has Come.
- HABAKKUK: REMEMBERING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS WHEN HE SEEMS SILENT -- Meets every other Wednesday from 6:30-8pm at church; led by Nikki M. Starts September 23.
Learn how the storms of life can become opportunities to activate your faith.
- MEN'S PRAYER MEETING -- Wednesdays at 6:30am in the church library; led by Pastor Jon MacDonald; starts September 9.
Men of the church are invited to come together in the presence of the Lord to pray. We use the Psalms as a guide to pray for our nation, community, and church family.
- MEN'S BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 in the Welcome Center; led by Tom R.
Continuing from summer (but welcoming newcomers at anytime!) this study will delve into the book of Ezekiel.
MORE LIKE JESUS -- Wednesdays from 6:45-8pm at church; led by Pastor Jon MacDonald. Starts September 23. (The first several meetings will be via Zoom. Contact Pastor Jon to get on the email list!)
This study is designed to help men who are already growing as disciples to allow God to transform their character, put away distractions, become focused on God's kingdom, treasure Jesus more, and become better leaders in the church.