Current Bible Studies
- A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART -- Tuesdays at 6:30pm, offsite; cost is $6.
Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by embracing His plan for you. And find real purpose in a life of prayer, a life of priorities, a life as A Woman After God’s Own Heart.
- PRECEPTS STUDY ON THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH -- Every other Tuesday at 6:30pm in the church library or every other Wednesday at 9:30am in the North Fellowship Hall **Part 1 concludes Dec. 1&2; Part 2 begins January 5/6**
- LADIES' BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11am at church
- FIRST LOVE BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at church; cost is $20. Childcare is available upon request. (This study also has the option for you to "Zoom" in. Contact the church office for details.)
First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible study focused on growing in knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. This year’s study is The Great I AM Has Come.
- HABAKKUK: REMEMBERING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS WHEN HE SEEMS SILENT -- Every other Wednesday from 6:30-8pm at church
Learn how the storms of life can become opportunities to activate your faith.
- MEN'S PRAYER MEETING -- Wednesdays at 6:30am in the church library
Men of the church are invited to come together in the presence of the Lord to pray. We use the Psalms as a guide to pray for our nation, community, and church family.
- MEN'S BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 in the Welcome Center
Continuing from summer (but welcoming newcomers at anytime!) this study will delve into the book of Ezekiel.
MORE LIKE JESUS -- Wednesdays from 6:45-8pm at church; (The first several meetings will be via Zoom. Contact Pastor Jon to get on the email list!)
This study is designed to help men who are already growing as disciples to allow God to transform their character, put away distractions, become focused on God's kingdom, treasure Jesus more, and become better leaders in the church.