Current Bible Studies
- A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART -- Tuesdays at 6:30pm, offsite; cost is $6.
Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by embracing His plan for you. And find real purpose in a life of prayer, a life of priorities, a life as A Woman After God’s Own Heart.
- PRECEPTS STUDY ON THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH, Part 2 -- Every other Tuesday at 6:30pm in the church library or every other Wednesday at 9:30am in the North Fellowship Hall
- LADIES' BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11am at church. Beginning January 11 we'll be studying a new series called Change: Facing the Unexpected.
- FIRST LOVE BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at church; cost is $20. Childcare is available upon request. (This study also has the option for you to "Zoom" in. Contact the church office for details.)
First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible study focused on growing in knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. This year’s study is The Great I AM Has Come.
- MEN'S PRAYER MEETING -- Wednesdays at 6:30am in the church library
Men of the church are invited to come together in the presence of the Lord to pray. We use the Psalms as a guide to pray for our nation, community, and church family.
- MEN'S BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 in room 109
Join us as we come together to study God's Word! We'll be looking at the book of Ezekiel.
MORE LIKE JESUS -- Wednesdays from 6:45-8pm at church (Zoom option also available - contact the church office for details)
This study is designed to help men who are already growing as disciples to allow God to transform their character, put away distractions, become focused on God's kingdom, treasure Jesus more, and become better leaders in the church.