Sunday, January 14, 2018, 9:30 AM - 12:15 PM
5 - week Sunday morning electives designed to build up the body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
The next Equip series begins today! (Please note this series will be 4 weeks instead of the usual 5 weeks.)
- Ruth, 9:30am: Learn 4 lessons about life from the book of Ruth. God will not forsake His own in such times as these.
- Bring It to Life, 9:30am: Discuss the Sunday sermon and learn to apply it better to your everyday life.
- Stronger Parenting I, 9:30am: Discuss the family foundation, the family structure, and the interior design of the family.
- Walking with God in Hard Times, 9:30am: Hard times are inevitable. In this series we’ll look at some biblical guidance and discuss how these challenging times can mature us.
- All In, 11am: A study on walking worthy of the Gospel by exploring Paul's statement To live is Christ, to die is gain.