Sunday, March 03, 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Themed TODAY I WILL . . . the 2019 Missions Conference will be a weekend you won't want to miss. Here is a brief itinerary. Check out the conference brochure for more details!
Friday, March 1
- Church family supper (tickets required)
- Opening service – Rich Brown, speaker
Saturday, March 2
- Men’s breakfast – Derrick Dobbs, speaker
- Women’s brunch – LaShawn Dobbs, speaker
- Family outreach projects – there will be several to sign up for!
- Brat fry fundraiser – to pay for outreach project supplies
- Evening service – hear from Phil Baarendse
Sunday, March 3
- Morning services – Dr. Timothy Sisk, speaker
Tickets for the Friday supper will go on sale Sunday, February 10. Sign-ups for the Saturday men’s breakfast and women’s brunch will begin that same day.
Since children are encouraged to participate in the Saturday projects, there will not be a separate kids’ missions program. Children’s Ministries will emphasize missions in all of the Sunday morning classes. Preschool childcare will be provided for all evening programs.
Make plans now to attend this powerful and encouraging event!