Friday, February 28, 2020, 5:45 PM - 8:00 PM
Themed NO FEAR . . . the 2020 Missions Conference will be a weekend you won't want to miss. Here is a brief itinerary. Check out the MC20 Conference Brochure for more details!
Friday, February 28
- Kick-off Dinner, 5:45pm ($5/person or $20/family; age 4 and under are free) Tickets will be available February 9-24.
- Opening service, 7pm, Speaker: Rich Brown
Saturday, February 29
- Men’s Potluck Breakfast, 7:45am – hear from two of our supported missionary men
- Women’s Potluck Brunch, 10:30am – hear from two of our supported missionary women
- Workshops, 1 & 2pm
- Brat fry fundraiser, 4:30-5:30pm – proceeds will benefit the media ministry of one of our missionaries
- Evening service, 5:30pm – hear from a panel of missionaries as they are interviewed by Dr. Gary Hylander.
Sunday, March 1
- Morning services (8am, 9:30am, 11am) – Guest speaker
- Combined Equip class -- Hear from a couple of our supported missionaries; 9:30am, Sanctuary
- Grades 1-6: Special missions programming, 9:30am
- Grades 7-12: Special missions programming, 9:30am
Preschool childcare (babies through Kindergarten) will be provided for both Friday and Saturday evening programs, as well as Sunday morning as usual.
Make plans now to attend this powerful and encouraging event!