Women’s Ministries seeks to support the church’s mission and vision:
Multiplying committed followers of Jesus Christ. Committed to the Word as our authority, we're passionate about nurturing a culture in which Titus 2 discipleship (older teaching younger) can thrive by providing opportunities, resources, and support for women of all ages to connect with one another and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Check out the latest Women's Ministries Newsletter.
PRAYER GATHERINGS: Saturday, October 19
In April, the women of eFree gathered together on a Saturday morning to cry out to God together. This time, we’re encouraging you to scatter: to host prayer events in your homes and communities as we come before the Lord with our sisters in Christ.
The purpose is prayer, and we encourage you to schedule a block of time that is convenient throughout that day. Invite your friends to join you in crying out to God together. These prayer gatherings can take varied formats:
- Take a prayer walk around your neighborhood or school.
- Devote your prayer time to the Master Plan Project and do a prayer walk around the church grounds.
- Do a prayer walk around the church neighborhood, praying for each of the families who live there.
- Plan a prayer gathering devoted to specific prayer for our nation, our marriages, our families, prodigals, etc.
Journal these prayers and actively wait on the Lord to do a work!
Our hope and prayer is that all throughout Sheboygan County, there will be cells of women crying out to God and praying together, from Oostburg to Howards Grove, Plymouth to Sheboygan.
We would love to hear feedback and testimonies regarding how God was at work through this day of prayer!
Fall 2019 Opportunities:
- Kingdom Woman, Tuesdays at 6:30pm, led by Nancy V.; begins September 10
- Even Better than Eden , Tuesdays at 6:30pm or Wednesdays at 9:30am, led by Lora L.; begins September 10/11
- Vintage Faith in a Modern World, Wednesdays, 9:30am, led by Vicki M.; begins September 4
- First Love: Becoming a Woman After God's Own Heart, Wednesdays at 9:15am, led by Summar C.; begins September 11
- Seeking Him, Wednesdays at 6:30pm, led by Nikki M.; begins October 9 (meets every other week)
- Titus 2 studies, days/times vary