Women’s Ministries seeks to support the church’s mission and vision:
Multiplying committed followers of Jesus Christ. Committed to the Word as our authority, we're passionate about nurturing a culture in which Titus 2 discipleship (older teaching younger) can thrive by providing opportunities, resources, and support for women of all ages to connect with one another and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Check out the latest Women's Ministries Newsletter.
- Kingdom Woman, Tuesdays at 6:30pm, led by Nancy V.
- Precepts Study - Book of Mark, Tuesdays at 6:30pm or Wednesdays at 9:30am, led by Lora L.
- Vintage Faith in a Modern World, Wednesdays, 9:30am, led by Vicki M.
- First Love: Becoming a Woman After God's Own Heart, Wednesdays at 9:15am, led by Summar C.
- Seeking Him, Wednesdays at 6:30pm, led by Nikki M.(meets every other week)
- Titus 2 studies, days/times vary