Women’s Ministries seeks to support the church’s mission and vision:
Multiplying committed followers of Jesus Christ. Committed to the Word as our authority, we're passionate about nurturing a culture in which Titus 2 discipleship (older teaching younger) can thrive by providing opportunities, resources, and support for women of all ages to connect with one another and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Check out the latest Women's Ministries Newsletter.
Titus 2 Study Topics (2018-19) (See below for more details regarding Titus 2 Groups!)
During the School Year:
- A Tuesday evening Bible Study, led by Nancy Veenendaal, will meet at 6:30pm at her home and will go through the book Discerning The Voice Of God by Priscilla Shirer.
- A Precepts Bible Study on the book of James will meet every other week. Choose either Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm or Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am. For more information, contact Lora Lynds.
- A Bible Study discussing the actions of a committed follower of Jesus will meet Wednesdays at 9:30am. Contact Kathy Baalke for more details.
- First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible Study focused on growing in our knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. It meets Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am or 6:30-8pm. Childcare will be provided. Contact Summar Corrigan for more information.
- Adorned is a study of Titus 2 written by Nancy Leigh Wolgemuth. Beginning September 19, it will meet every other Wednesday at 6:30pm. Contact Nikki MacDonald for more details.
- Titus 2 Groups: It’s our earnest hope and prayer that women will enter into relationship with other women for the purpose of knowing God more deeply and glorifying Him together. Titus 2 Groups are intentionally designed with that purpose in mind. Each Titus 2 Group will consist of one mentor and three or four other ladies meeting once a month (September through May) to grow in a particular topic. We all need to grow in our walk with the Lord. If you long to walk with an “older” woman in the faith and experience the benefits of having someone pray for you, encourage you, and dig into the Word with you, this is your opportunity! Click for more details and a list of study topics!
- True Woman '18 : September 27-29, Indianapolis -- Visit www.truewoman18.com for details and registration information.
- Ladies' Christmas Brunch: Held on the first Saturday in December every year, the Ladies’ Christmas Brunch is an outreach event designed to give women opportunity to invite seeking friends and relatives to enjoy warm Christmas-themed hospitality and hear a gospel message from a special speaker. This year’s Nutcracker theme is sure to delight. More than 50 women are needed to decorate tables for the event. Might you step up to the plate? Countless volunteers are also needed before, during, and after the event for everything from decorating to clean up. You can volunteer *and* attend the event! Contact Nikki MacDonald for more details!