Women’s Ministries seeks to support the church’s mission and vision:
Multiplying committed followers of Jesus Christ. Committed to the Word as our authority, we're passionate about nurturing a culture in which Titus 2 discipleship (older teaching younger) can thrive by providing opportunities, resources, and support for women of all ages to connect with one another and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Ladies' Prayer Gathering - Saturday, April 4
Join us from 9-10:30am in the Multi-Purpose room for a sweet morning of worship, response, and intercession as we battle together on our knees.
Check out the latest Women's Ministries Newsletter.
- Kingdom Woman, Tuesdays at 6:30pm, led by Nancy V.
- Precepts Study - Book of Mark, Tuesdays at 6:30pm or Wednesdays at 9:30am, led by Lora L.
- Vintage Faith in a Modern World, Wednesdays, 9:30am, led by Vicki M.
- First Love: Becoming a Woman After God's Own Heart, Wednesdays at 9:15am, led by Summar C.
- Seeking Him, Wednesdays at 6:30pm, led by Nikki M.(meets every other week)
- Titus 2 studies, days/times vary