Women’s Ministries seeks to support the church’s mission and vision:
Multiplying committed followers of Jesus Christ. Committed to the Word as our authority, we're passionate about nurturing a culture in which Titus 2 discipleship (older teaching younger) can thrive by providing opportunities, resources, and support for women of all ages to connect with one another and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Check out the latest Women's Ministries Newsletter.
During the School Year:
- A Tuesday evening Bible Study, led by Nancy Veenendaal, meets at 6:30pm at her home and will go through the book Discerning The Voice Of God by Priscilla Shirer.
- A Precepts Bible Study on the book of James meets every other week. Choose either Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm or Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am. For more information, contact Lora Lynds.
- A Bible Study discussing the book of Philippians meets Wednesdays at 9:30am. Contact Kathy Baalke for more details.
- First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible Study focused on growing in our knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. It meets Wednesdays; choose either 9:30-11:30am or 6:30-8pm. Childcare will be provided. Contact Summar Corrigan for more information.
- Adorned is a study of Titus 2 written by Nancy Leigh Wolgemuth. It meets two Wednesdays per month at 6:30pm. Contact Nikki MacDonald for more details.
- Titus 2 Groups: It’s our earnest hope and prayer that women will enter into relationship with other women for the purpose of knowing God more deeply and glorifying Him together. Titus 2 Groups are intentionally designed with that purpose in mind. Each Titus 2 Group will consist of one mentor and three or four other ladies meeting once a month (October through May) to grow in a particular topic. We all need to grow in our walk with the Lord. If you long to walk with an “older” woman in the faith and experience the benefits of having someone pray for you, encourage you, and dig into the Word with you, this is your opportunity!