Women's Ministries seeks to support the church's mission of multiplying committed followers of Jesus Christ. We are committed to the Word as our authority and we are passionate about nurturing a culture in which Titus 2 discipleship (older women teaching younger women) can thrive. We provide opportunities, resources, and support for women of all ages to connect with one another and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior . . . and so train the young women . . . (Titus 2:3-5, ESV)
Check out the latest Women's Ministries Newsletter.
Coming this December: Pause & Ponder
In place of this year's Ladies' Christmas Brunch, we will be holding an event called, "Pause & Ponder" on Friday evening, December 4 from 7-8pm.
As the news around us continues to swirl and the weight of life feels heavier than usual, it’s important that we tether our souls to our steady, faithful, immovable Rock.
Pause & Ponder is a collective opportunity to quiet our hearts before the Lord; to worship, soak in scripture, and pray.
This physically distanced event will meet in the Multi-Purpose Room. While there is no charge, registration is required.
We believe that God will use this evening to spark your love for Him and fill you with a deep joy and peace as you anticipate the Christmas season.
- A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART -- Tuesdays at 6:30pm, offsite. Cost is $6.
Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by embracing His plan for you. And find real purpose in a life of prayer, a life of priorities, a life as A Woman After God’s Own Heart.
- PRECEPTS STUDY ON THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH -- Meets every other Tuesday at 6:30pm in the church library or every other Wednesday at 9:30am in the North Fellowship Hall
- LADIES' BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11am at church
- FIRST LOVE BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at church; cost is $20. Childcare is available upon request. (This study also has the option for you to "Zoom" in. Contact the church office for details.)
First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible study focused on growing in knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. This year’s study is The Great I AM Has Come.
- HABAKKUK: REMEMBERING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS WHEN HE SEEMS SILENT -- Meets every other Wednesday from 6:30-8pm at church.
Learn how the storms of life can become opportunities to activate your faith.