Women’s Ministries seeks to support the church’s mission and vision:
Multiplying committed followers of Jesus Christ. Committed to the Word as our authority, we're passionate about nurturing a culture in which Titus 2 discipleship (older teaching younger) can thrive by providing opportunities, resources, and support for women of all ages to connect with one another and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Check out the latest Women's Ministries Newsletter.
- A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART -- Tuesdays at 6:30pm at the home of Nancy V. Led by Nancy V. Cost is $6. Starts September 15.
Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by embracing His plan for you. And find real purpose in a life of prayer, a life of priorities, a life as A Woman After God’s Own Heart.
- PRECEPTS STUDY ON THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH -- Meets every other Tuesday at 6:30pm at the home of Christel B. or every other Wednesday at 9:30am at church; led by Lora L. Starts September 1 & 2
- LADIES' BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at church; led by Marlene G. & Vicki M. Starts September 9.
- FIRST LOVE BIBLE STUDY -- Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30am at church; led by Summar C. Cost is $20. Starts September 9; childcare available upon request. (This study also has the option for you to "Zoom" in. Contact the church office for details.)
First Love is a discussion-oriented Bible study focused on growing in knowledge, love, and intimacy with Jesus. This year’s study is The Great I AM Has Come.
- HABAKKUK: REMEMBERING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS WHEN HE SEEMS SILENT -- Meets every other Wednesday from 6:30-8pm at church; led by Nikki M. Starts September 23.
Learn how the storms of life can become opportunities to activate your faith.