Looking for resources addressing grief and loss? Check out the following resources in the church library:
- Grief & Pain in the Plan of God by Walter C. Kaiser Jr.
- Making Sense of Life & Death by Larry Walston
- Why? Looking at God, Evil, & Personal Suffering by Sharon Dirckx
- Pain: The Gift Nobody Wants by Dr. Paul Brand and Philip Yancey
- How Could a Loving God...? by Ken Ham
- Helping People Through Grief by Delores Kuenning
GriefShare, a support group for people who are grieving the loss of a loved one, meets here at the church. Join us on Thursdays from 6:30-8pm."